What Participants Learn
Rural and urban Kansans who participate in a mobile Learn IT Digital Skills Classroom event will:
- Develop essential computer skills.
- Learn how to use a computer in practical ways.
- Establish or improve knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google software.
- Leverage software skills to accelerate your career and open new job opportunities.
- Take it a step further to launch an Information Technology (IT) career with one-on-one guidance, connecting you to the resources, certifications and education needed for success.